Friday 25 November 2016

My Time: Layout Video Tutorial

Hi guys,

I hope you are having a great week. It's video tutorial time again, yay!

This start to finish layout tutorial follows on from my last video, focusing on how you can create projects using very little with this layout using only three products: gesso, Prima oil pastels and standard graphite pencils. Just to showcase how a few well selected products can go a long way without always needing to use a truck load of embellishments! While we all love a pretty trinket or flower it's good to scale down and make the most of few items,



A few closies...


I used textured card as my base, the pastels pick it up beautifully don't you think?

 

Loving how the flowers  have turned out!


The colours in this one definitely go "pop"!



I hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching!



Have a great day x


No comments:

Post a Comment