Friday 3 June 2016

June Prima Product Picks

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all well. Back here today to share with you my latest creation for Prima. It's PPP (Prima Product Pick) challenge time over on the Prima  blog and aren't the fresh light colours divine?





I wanted to create my PPP project as an off-the-page number and found the colours inspired me to create something based on the Trevi Fountain in Rome. When I visited Roma many years ago as a teenager I absolutely fell in love with the iconic fountain.


 

So, meet King Poseidon, otherwise know as Neptune, whom I created with a Relics & Artifacts figurehead layered with gesso, 3D Gel, and wool, to create his beard. I added a spritz of Color Bloom and dusting of Artisan Powder to give him an aged look.  He sits upon a beautiful shell and Memory Harware glass pearl beads which I painted with copper Art Alchemy.



The nautical netting is actually net packaging from some limes! 



The base of the project is a canvas board which I covered with the aforementioned netting, gesso, dried up mounds of 3D gel, natural stones and Prima Art Stones.


Shells, flowers and pearls painted with Art Alchemy metallic paints give a dreamy nautical feel while adding a metallic definition.


Hop over to the Prima blog to enter this months challenge to be in a with a chance of winning some fab prizes.



Have a great weekend!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started though i wrote these articles :
    Super Bowl Live Streaming
    free yify streaming
    Ultimate Pool Guide
    Super Bowl 2017 Live Streaming
    Watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid Live Streaming
    El clasico 2016 Live Streaming
    Real Madrid vs Barcelona

    Regards,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete