Monday 28 November 2011

The Ribbon Reel #16


Hi all! Keilly has set the new challenge over at The Ribbon Reel and has chosen an  ANYTHING GOES theme. So have fun using anything you wish!

I've deviated from my Christmas card making with this little number, making a wreath from wire and ribbons. I started by twisted some thick wire into a circle and then covered with seam binding, then wound the White Leaf trim around and finally tied Burlap cord on and frayed for a fuller look.

I've decorated with a wooden birdie, lovely lace and ribbons and a mulberry rose that I highlighted with paint and popped a pin through.

Purple Button Twine, Lilac Gingham, White Twill, May Arts White Leaf trim, May Arts Twisted Burlap cord, Lilac Scallop lace all from The Ribbon Reel



3 comments:

  1. Fran I have been looking around on your blog and absolutely love your cards! This project is gorgeous. I love the wreath and that flower, OH my :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, another STUNNER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. What a fabulous design. Love your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete