Monday 3 October 2011

Autumn Elegance

We have another fab new challenge at The Ribbon Reel and Debbie is our lovely host for this week and has chosen this wonderful autumnal inspiration photo for us all .....


And my card for Challenge #12:



Now I love these colours, they are so different from what I would normally choose hence why I've enjoyed using them.

I've used some fab orange 'Vintage' Coredinations, Bazzill and Prima paper, which I've layered 2 half doilies onto that I coloured with Pro Markers. A die cut label ha embossed with orange ink and then I swept some yellow and orange chalk over for colour and shimmer. The fantastically Autumnal pumpkin digi image has been stitched and backed by a Marianne frame.

Gorgeous flowers, seam binding give some lovely accents to the card.

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Fall Inspiration
Cr84fn Colour challenge - Brown, Orange, Yellow





Seam binding (Ambrosia & Cameo Beige), Lace, yellow satin, Bakers Twine, Gardenia and Cherry Blossom flowers, all from The Ribbon Reel
Vintage Coredinations
Prima 'Reflections' Collection paper
Pumpkin image, Crafts U Print
Autumn leaves, Prima



1 comment:

  1. Lovely Autumn card. The accents are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.

    ReplyDelete