Friday 15 July 2011

Steam Punk'd




Card Patterns - Sketch












Allsorts - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Stiching

I've had a spate of 'man cards' to do recently, hence my recent rush on masculine projects. To be honest, I'm ready to get back to some flowers now lol. Anyway, for this card I've used this new 'Collage Kit' from Two Peas In A Bucket which I'm currently loving. Also used was the 'Steampunk' kit from My Grafico, which is highly cool. I've just layered the papers up, along with a giant die cut stamp shape, and used tickets cut in half along with bottom from the Two Peas kit. The cog was layered up and finished with brads and I've dotted the card with screw top brads here and there. Vlevet ribbon, twill and Bakers Twine add some texture.


Two Peas In A Bucket 'Collage Kit'
My Grafico 'Steampunk' stamps
Black Core'dinations
Bakers Twine & Velvet ribbon, The Ribbon Reel
Cotton twill
Brads
Stitching

7 comments:

  1. Hi Fran. Your piece for Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week is perfect! Love your stitching and your design you created! Thanks for joining us at the challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super card Fran, the first one I've seen using Stamp Punk.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love all the texture here. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great steam punk card! Love the stiching and your layout is great :)
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!! I absolutely love the Steam Punk theme!! Fabulous! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fran....what wonderful layers...VERY NICE!!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete